Wednesday, August 1, 2018

Giving Unique Personalised Gifts Singapore and Improving Relationships with the People Around You

Because I have seen a lot of people from around the world who have really struggled to keep their heads above water and survive the towering waves of problems and predicaments that they face each and every day of their miserable lives, I promised myself and my family that I will do everything in my power and exhaust all of my resources to change our life for the better and build a brighter future. And that is the reason why as soon as my alarm clock goes off and the sun comes up to signal the start of another day, I grab a quick bite to eat, take a cold shower to wake up my mind and body as well as go over my schedule and plans for the day because I do not want to waste any time as I move forward towards my goals and dreams in life. I have been blessed with the chance to earn an honest living in the dream job and career path that I have always wanted hence I dedicate my every waking hour to my professional obligations so that I can move one step closer every day to the top of the corporate totem pole. 

While working double shifts and overtimes to make sure that I beat all my deadlines and impress the top brass so that I can get shortlisted for another promotion, I realized that even if I am already on top of my game, I still need the help of my peers and colleagues because even the most fearsome conqueror needs his army of loyal subjects and warriors to dominate the battlefield. And that is the reason why every chance I get when there is an occasion or special event that opens up a window of opportunity to show my appreciation for all the help that they have given me through the years, I give personalised corporate gifts Singapore to the people around me in the workplace to make them realize that they are very much appreciated. And to no one’s surprise, this really boosts their self-esteem and confidence because they know that all of their efforts are duly recognized and acknowledged.


Aside from giving these folks customized corporate gifts Singapore to boost their efficiency and productivity because they know for a fact that there is always someone watching and taking note of their every move, I also try to give them pieces of advice that will help them in and out of the workplace. Engaging in deep and meaningful conversations with them works both ways, too, because I know for a fact that if I open my eyes, heart and mind to ideas and perspectives that are different from my own, I know that I will grow as an individual in more ways than one.


My pledge to strengthen my bond and relationship with the people around me does not stop in the workplace because I also give my best friends and acquaintances unique personalised gifts Singapore to let them know that I appreciate all the moments that we shared with one another through the years. Last but not the least, I spend all of my free time after work with my family as we share our innermost fears, wildest dreams and highest aspirations for the future because I know that the quality bonding moments that we share with one another will help us strengthen our relationships in the long run.

No comments:

Post a Comment