Friday, August 31, 2018

Strapping on the Best Running Shoes Australia and Striving for a Healthier Life

Instead of wasting the prime of my life like some of the people around me who do nothing to move closer to their dreams and long-term goals in life, I work hard and give my best in every little thing that I do because I know for a fact that all of my efforts and honest labour through the years will pay off big time someday. And that is the reason why even if I am down in the dumps and tempted to crawl back to bed because I am feeling mentally drained, physically tired and emotionally spent, I still wake up with a firm resolve and grim determination to seize the day and embrace the daily grind so I can finish all of my duties and responsibilities for the day. This will undoubtedly help me ascend to the top of the corporate totem pole because the top brass will surely notice that I extend beyond the call of duty and go the extra mile all the time.


But sometimes, because I am so busy with all of my professional obligations and smorgasbord of tasks that I have to finish before the sun goes down at the end of the day, I rarely have free time for myself and this is certainly affecting my personal life in a negative way. I feel weak, lethargic and but a shell of my former self and when I visited the family doctor for a routine check-up, she told me that I was overweight, borderline diabetic and suffering from other minor ailments that can become serious over time therefore I need to make major tweaks and adjustments with the way I live my life. And that is the reason why I bought the finest running shoes online in Australia so that I can get up early every morning, hit the ground running, burn the excess calories and stored fat in problems areas of my body as well as improve my cardiovascular endurance and stamina so that I have a lot of energy throughout the day.


Aside from strapping on the best running shoes in Australia so that I can jog around the neighborhood for an hour, get a breath of fresh air and soak up the sun for some vitamin D, I also hit the local fitness centre so that I can lift weights and pump iron with a professional trainer who helps me with my quest for self-improvement so that I can the best version of myself. This helps me tone my muscles, strengthen my core, improve my eye-hand coordination and give me the excellent physique that I have always wanted and I know for a fact that this will certainly boost my confidence and self-esteem because I feel good about myself and I am no longer ashamed when I take my clothes off and look at myself in the mirror. 


After jogging in the morning and hitting the gym after work in the afternoon, I also play different kinds of sports like football, soccer and basketball with my friends and cousins a few times a week because it gives me the additional workout that I need to improve my physical strength and mental fortitude. Last but certainly not the least, I also eat a balanced diet, avoid different kinds of vices like drinking alcohol and smoking cigarettes as well as get enough hours of sleep at night so that I can recharge my proverbial batteries and prepare for the next day ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment