Monday, August 13, 2018

One of the Best Corporate Premium Gifts

Throughout the years, I learned that a token of gratitude or a simple gift is essential in building trust and relationships within the company. This signifies that you appreciate the effort, the overtimes, and the person itself. Being an office worker, I do not earn millions of dollars per month, but I have found a trick in getting premium corporate gifts in Singapore that my co-workers have often enough thanked me for it. 


The corporate premium gifts are not extravagant nor are they hot on the eyes. It is because they are practical and logical that my co-workers get to use them and apply them in their day-to-day lives. Since I work in an IT company, having too many hard drives is not a problem. In fact, it is a bonus and a plus because we always need an extra when we run small codes, exchange ideas, and share movies. Let me elaborate more.

The hard drive I gave my co-workers is wooden with a smooth texture which has been finely sandpapered without losing its shape. What I enjoy most is being able to choose the colour from light wood to dark wood. They have different ranges in colour. Some are bamboo, walnut, and maple. Apart from that, they can personalize it by engraving your company logo, your colleagues’ names, and even their nicknames. They engrave them through laser or it may be silkscreen printed. Do not worry. They consult you regarding the best way to engrave the selected design you gave them. Everything pretty much depends on you. They have a swivel type and the one with the cap on it. You may also opt to buy one with a case to put the flash drive. It may be made from wood as well or aluminium. 


Over time, the longest is about three years because some have lost or misplaced their hard drives; I still see my colleague use the flash drive I gave him. Giving Singapore premium gifts is really worth the investment when Christmas comes around. They are not only suitable as a corporate gift. They also give joy to your relatives. I tried giving my cousins last year and they totally loved it. Since their names were imprinted on it, it made the gift more personal. And of course, it is our primal instinct to label everything we own just like how cats pee to let other cats know that his territory is taken. 


The only down side in selecting this gift is if you are trying to get your grandmother or grandfather a present. They do not seem to enjoy these modern technologies. My grandparents said it kills the brain, but I know they mean well. This happened during one of our conversations regarding my work. 


Overall, personalized wooden hard drives are great gifts to millennials and tech savvy individuals. They were a lifesaver when I had no idea what to get for my colleagues. The best part is your gift still depends on your preference and how you are going to design it which makes it have a more personal touch to it.

3 comments:

  1. This article is so great! Thank you for sharing this awesome information. Keep it up and hopefully share this to a lot more people. If you are interested in Personalized Corporate Gift Ideasplease visit us. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can choose to give them a handbag or a pen, but the most important thing is to pick something practical. These personalised corporate gifts will be useful to employees for many years
    unique corporate gifts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Employees appreciate gifting their colleagues as it shows your appreciation and motivation for their work. And, happy employees will do their best to keep your business going
    corporate branded gifts

    ReplyDelete